- Part/full time position with flexible hours for a seasonal/yearly function facility
- Daytime hours but some nights and weekends necessary, experience required.
- Applicant must be a self-starter, punctual, conscientious, able to follow and perform explicit instructions, be detail oriented, and possess physical strength.
- Job entails event set up/break down of various functions to include tables, chairs, fire pit, ceremony (according to a floor plan), general outside area clean up, prop set up, washing of all tables, chairs, tent sides and tent floor
- Special projects, supply ordering/pick up, and light maintenance
Hours & Compensation:
- Hourly rate $15 - $18, experience required
- 20-40 hrs/wk. Days, nights, and weekends required.
- Review in 30-90 days and annually
Smolak Farms is an equal opportunity employer.
All candidates, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation are encouraged to apply.
Apply at with cover letter and resume to: [email protected]