Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work weddings and events from set-up through fruition (some physical and manual tasks will often be required)
- Assist in carrying out all details listed on BEO , floorplans, set-up lists, & closing lists, including any special arrangements pertaining to pergola ceremonies, tent events, and barn events
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining event related areas before and during events to include restrooms, trash removal, event area debris removal, restocking of supplies
- Adhere to, and follow, any and all directives of on-site manager
- Assist with wedding rehearsals, ceremonies, receptions, social events, and corporate events
- Be available as additional point person for the client/contact person, bride, groom, families, & guests
- Be able to assist with guest transportation via golfcart
- Execute the highest standard of detail for every assigned task
- Follow managers lead regarding any and all weather-related, electrical, disgruntled client-related issues
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times including appearance, dress code, communication, and attitude
- Hours and Compensation:
- Hourly rate $17-20 (w/experience)
- Days, nights, and weekends required.
- Review in 30-90 days and annually
Smolak Farms is an equal opportunity employer.
All candidates, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation are encouraged to apply.
Apply at with cover letter and resume to: [email protected]