Finance and Accounting Leadership
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal controls for receipt of revenue, expenditure of funds, and safeguarding of GLCAC, Inc.’s assets.
- Manage the closeout of the monthly accounting cycle and produce monthly financial statements for presentation to senior leadership and Board’s Finance Committee.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist GLCAC, Inc CFO in the annual budgeting and planning process;
- Support the CFO in engaging the Board’s Audit and Finance committees around issues and trends in financial operations and program service delivery.
- Leverage strengths of the current finance team members, help to clarify roles and responsibilities and develop and implement training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals;
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment.